Bodum Brazil French Press
Savor perfectly brewed coffee every day with the BRAZIL French press coffee maker. Part of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing range, this superb coffee maker has certainly stood the test of time; it’s been brewing seriously good coffee since the 1980s.
Like other products in our French press range, the BRAZIL coffee maker uses premium quality borosilicate glass for the carafe and a reusable stainless steel filter to extract the full flavor from your precious beans. However its lightweight, BPA-free plastic body, handle and lid look stylish while epitomizing our motto that ‘good design doesn’t have to be expensive’.
Combining affordable design with a simple, environmentally friendly brewing system, the BRAZIL French press coffee maker offers everybody the chance to appreciate one of life’s great pleasures: a delicious cup of joe!
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the BRAZIL on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.